Nicolle Metal and Lloyd Loom Stools – Three Sizes
The Nicolle series has been manufactured in France since 1933. They are robust, comfortable and have become a style icon. The chairs and bar stools are made completely of steel and have an elegant, yet industrial style. Made completely of steel with an epoxy finish. Available in the colors shown under the ‘Standard Colors & Finishes Tab’ or can be customized.
A significant feature of this model is the rattan style Lloyd Loom Woven Fiber seat manufactured to a our specification by the renowned Vincent Shepherd. Lloyd Loom was created in 1917 by Marshall Burns Lloyd. It is more robust, supple and comfortable than rattan. It is made of KRAFT paper wrapped around a galvanized iron wire, woven and then varnished.
- Style No: See Dimensions, Weights and Sizes Tab for Details
- Commercial Use: Yes
- Indoor Use or Covered Outdoor
- Frame Material: Stamped Metal
- Finish: Polyester Powder Coating
- Seat: Laminated wood covered with varnished Lloyd Loom Weave in Natural or Black
- Stackable: Yes
- Colors: See Standard Colors and Finishes Tab
|Colors and Finishes|
Please click on the button below for this product’s warranty…